Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bigoted feminists (wait, I can't say that because they are WASP females)

A good friend of mine asked me why is it that I dislike feminism so much. Why? Because feminism is the ideology that women should have more privileges and power than men.

What is the evidence? Where is it? It is found in the media interviews and reports with the typical Australian female, that is, a WASP (White, Angry, Superior Proud Of It) feminist.

The sex discrimination commission of the Australian Human Rights Commission, Elizabeth Broderick once answered in reply to a question as to why she supported gender quotas, is "why should men control the supermarkets when there are women do the shopping?" One could ask her, why should women be control the hospitals when there are men who go to hospitals. Leigh Sales once said in an interview "I must ask myself would Kerry [O'Brien] have been asked to pose in a photography with his children". Sales does not realise that the reason why attention has been focused on (Western, not non-Western) women is that they make up the majority of the media.

But wait, I can't say that, even as a woman myself because they are Australian (read: Western) females, not men or women of ethnic minorities.

No comments: