Wednesday 1 January 2014

"We live and work to party"

There is no such thing as obligation. Only material possessions and power that one can enjoy exist. There is no obligation to pay debts including government debts. Anyone who is to be my life partner has to always agree with me and give me everything I want. I am entitled to force them to be of me and owned by me. I can sleep with anyone I want, financially "rape" anyone I want, and make a slave of anyone I want, dress up in anyway  want. It is my right as I say and anyone who says otherwise is just a moralistic conservative hypocrite. Immigrants and ethnic minorities are the weeds of our society who deserve nothing but extermination. That's why we support abortion and eugenics. We are all animals and so there is no such thing as objective morality for us, only morality as the most powerful individuals dictate. That's why we need to fight hard for power over all others. 

- liberalist, politically correct typical Generation Y Australian

No comments:

Blog Archive